What You Get In This Course (Video)
32 lectures in 9 sections with over 90 minutes of video lessons – get it NOW.
Welcome to our online course on Strategic Planning Basics.
This Course lays out a simple and practical approach to strategic planning. It is designed for anyone seeking practical advice on how to quickly put together an effective strategic plan. By the end of this Course, you will know how to create a strategic plan, and will understand how to best implement it.
The Course starts by looking at what you need to consider to set a direction, analyze your industry, evaluate opportunities and assess strategies. You will also understand how to define and prioritize the initiatives needed to implement the plan. We will also outline the key things to do, and pitfalls to avoid, when you start implementing.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll. In order to learn, you need to simply enroll and pay the course fee. Then follow the course videos, access any additional websites provided in the course, utilize the templates and checklists provided.
Once you enroll, you get lifetime access to the course, and can access it anytime from the ‘My Account’ page.
Key concepts covered include:
- What Is A Strategic Plan and Why Its Important
- Setting A Strategic Direction via the Mission, Vision and Guiding Principles
- Defining the Strategic Environment – External Analysis, Internal Analysis and Bringing Both Together via a SWOT Analysis
- Choosing Opportunities By Understanding Your Key Competencies
- Evaluating Opportunities Using Strategic Criteria
- Comparing and Prioritizing Initiatives Using Strategic Grids
- Organizing For Success
Who this course is for:
New or existing consultants
Employees in planning roles with private firms, government or nonprofits
University students or graduates
Practitioners dealing with clients
The instructor for this course is Atul Vaid who brings deep experience in business planning and strategic consulting, with 20 years of experience with global consulting firms. Look him up at his website or through Linkedin.
Look up our other useful courses here.